Monday, 6 January 2014

Fallon's Fitness

I know we all do this.  I know it's cliche.

But to be fair, I started last August.  I ended it in November, mainly because of my trip to Floflo. And I discontinued it till after Christmas, and then of course the New Year.

But we're well into January now and it's time... time to get back on the weight loss wagon.
Makes me crave a cheeseburger just thinking about it.

I've lost 23 lbs on the Terri Ann 123 Diet Plan http://www.terriann123dietplan.co.uk/.  I shudder to think about how much I've put on now that I've been officially off of it for 2 months.  But I know I have finally found something that works for me and allows me to stuff my face with the right kinda stuffing.

Since I dream of bikinis when I think of summer and a healthy pregnancy when me and the hubs eventually start trying to conceive, the need for dieting is back in my life.  Also there is a 17 year old girl living with me who wears a UK Size 6/US Size 4 and complains about her body.  If that's not enough to entice anorexia, my loving husband also doesn't mind telling me I've put on a few pounds. Bless his dead little corpse.

So without further ado, let the healthy lifestyle commence and bring on 'The 2014 Fallon'


This is how I imagine my face will be all the time if I ever achieve such a body.  
 I feel this expression adds to my sexiness overall. 


2 comments:

  1. Hello Fallon! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. That makes me happy. :) I got quite a kick out of reading several of your entries on your blog. First of all, your handwriting is beautiful! I am jealous! :) Second...congratulations on your weight loss! That is wonderful and you're doing way better than I am at the moment. Again, I am jealous! haha Your photograph of you hopeful new and improved body at the end of your weight loss..."BOOM" I hope you make it. Me, I'll probably quite a bit old than you are and this body will NEVER look like that again! haha But, I'm attempting to eat healthier and come as close to that as I can come. Keep it up! You'll get there! Thanks again for stopping by my blog! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candy! Thanks for taking the time to read my entries. I'm so pleased you enjoyed them. My "BOOM" photo is quite ambitious and probably the closest I'll get to that body. But I like to dream big, so first the bod and then the lottery! I wish you success with your new healthy lifestyle. If, like me, you struggle with bad eating habits, It's so difficult to make it stick.

    You are such a talented crafter and I look forward to reading your blogs and getting inspired. Lots of love and all the best for the New Year ahead :)

    ReplyDelete